10 Tips for Clutter-Free Bathrooms
- When Pamela Butz and Jeffrey Klug, principals of Butz + Klug Architecture, began renovating the master bathroom of a nearly 120-year-old home in Brookline, Massachusetts, they made “all sorts…
- The bathroom may be one of the tiniest rooms in your home, but it is often packed with products. These five bathrooms show how to stow it all away.
- Flummoxed by the ever-present need for storage in the bathroom? Here are 10 ways to stash all your bath supplies in a modern way.
- Bathrooms are one of the most frequently renovated rooms in the house.
Wall-mounted toilets can be hung at a height that’s accessible to wheelchair users. The vitreous china dual- flush bowl uses 1.6 or 0.8 low-flow gallons per flush.
- For our first post in a series featuring inspiring, clutter-free rooms, we begin with the space that is arguably the most important to keep clear of all visual noise: the bedroom.
- The next post in our series dedicated to eradicating clutter focuses squarely on the home office, where simple storage and design solutions promise to help you dump those extra papers and think…
- A space-saving master bedroom renovation built for adults and children alike, architect Anne Barrett of 30E design shares her design tips for creating the space