Top 10 Houses on Dwell This Week
- We journey across Great Britain from Cornwall in the south to the Isle of Skye up north in search of the best modern houses.
- A design-minded pair ensures that their tiny seaside getaway in Hampshire, England, is shipshape.
- With a confident color palette and clever space-saving tricks, designer Peter Fehrentz transforms a 646-square-foot apartment in Berlin.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Today we venture out to the American, Canadian and English countryside to view inventive, modern takes on a venerable architectural archetype: the farmhouse.
- We've gathered twelve more innovative and striking homes to complete our second installment of Dwell's most popular homes of 2013. Don't forget to check out Part One if you missed it!
- Previously featured in our November issue, Small Spaces Big Ideas, Dwell toured the inside of Peter Fehrentz's recently renovated 646-square-foot apartment in Berlin.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.