- From a metal-clad prefab module in Wyoming to an accordion-doored home in Canada, take a breath of fresh air with these five homes that make use of expansive windows.
- Set in ranging landscapes from Alaska to Sweden, Dwell takes a look at 10 modern cottages built on rural terrain around the world.
- Intelligent, appealing, and affordable, Charlie Lazor’s user-friendly FlatPak just might be the project that revolutionizes the prefab industry.
Features include fiber cement panel siding (other cladding options available as well), french doors, four operable windows, and epdm low slope roof. Overall size is 10' x 12' with other custom sizes available.
- We get a nice double dose of architect Roger Kurath, principal of Design*21, this year at Dwell on Design.
- Built for a young family of Spartan-minded clients, architect Felix Oesch's spare, concrete prefab outside of Zurich is a marvel of clean living.
- With a sleek prototype in Emeryville, California, under its belt, Simpatico Homes sets out to redefine prefab's cost—and footprint.
- In January 2003, we issued a challenge to 16 architects: Design a modern prefab home for $200,000.