- From a metal-clad prefab module in Wyoming to an accordion-doored home in Canada, take a breath of fresh air with these five homes that make use of expansive windows.
- Set in ranging landscapes from Alaska to Sweden, Dwell takes a look at 10 modern cottages built on rural terrain around the world.
- Intelligent, appealing, and affordable, Charlie Lazor’s user-friendly FlatPak just might be the project that revolutionizes the prefab industry.
- Perhaps best known for cheese, beer, and Bart Starr, Wisconsin has emerged in recent years as something of a laboratory for intelligent, modern architecture.
- Black is the color (or absence of color, rather) of choice for these twelve homes from San Francisco to Berlin to Tokyo and beyond.
- Don't kid yourself—playing is serious business. Here are six playrooms from our archives that we wouldn't mind pitching a fort in.
- Constructing a home on a hard-to-reach island may seem expensive and difficult, but building in prefabricated parts can help make that secluded paradise a reality.
- Wide-open spaces, welcoming attitudes, and a healthy respect for modernism: the American Midwest has much to offer. Here are 12 modern houses from the Heartland.