Striking Modern White Facades Part Two
- A passive home draped with bamboo shades might sound unusual, but it seems almost tame compared to other examples of contemporary French design.
- Seven of the most inventive and original architectural designs ever featured in Dwell.
- While the saying, "It's what's inside that counts" certainly rings true, the exterior matters just as much with these six homes garbed with striking facades. See Part One here.
- From a textile designer's bright London home to a modern farmhouse in Missouri, peep to see five more of our favorite home renovations around the world. View Part One, Two, and Three here.
- From a striking catwalk to a glass-walled skybridge, we cover walkways and platforms the span great divides.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Wide-open spaces, welcoming attitudes, and a healthy respect for modernism: the American Midwest has much to offer. Here are 12 modern houses from the Heartland.
- After purchasing a revered archetypal lake house designed by American architect Richard Meier, a retired couple launches into the home’s second renovation in 35 years.