A Stacked Cabin for a Steep Slope
- Wood-burning stoves aren't just for rustic cabins in the woods anymore, the timeless and energy-efficient heating system has worked it's way into the modern home.
- Nothing screams "late fall" like a trip to a cabin. These seven homes fit the coziness bill, but with a modern slant that brings the housing typology into the 21st century.
- Christmas vacation is right around the corner and that has got us all pining for a fabulous vacation getaway home. Here, we take a look at seven enviable escapes from the beach to the mountains.
- Houses we love in Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, and more (Canada included).
- Everyone knows that window treatments can make or break a room but the windows are not the only place to use curtains in a home.
- A “tree house” of clean lines, ample glass, and thoughtful ingenuity lets a Washington, DC–area family and a stream of weekend guests enjoy prefab living in an unlikely locale: just…
- A dramatic departure from your typical cabin on the lake, this unique retreat adds shades of black to a tiny island awash with local color.
- For this tiny house in the Belgian forest, a little extra square footage comes in the form of a glassed-in addition with a stellar view.