Second Floor Living
- The internationally acclaimed designer Jaime Hayon takes us on a personal tour of his newly renovated home in Valencia, Spain, offering decorating tips along the way.
- If your itty bitty bathroom is ready for a redo, check out these 12 projects that make the most of limited space with clever tricks.
- If chocolates, waffles, and frites are all you imagine comes from Belgium, you've not been paying attention.
- "Warming the bench" takes on new meaning when used as a feature in modern homes.
- Second only to the Eames lounge chair and ottoman, the Arco lamp by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni for Flos, with its super arc, is the classic go-to piece for the modern living room.
- From the Marshmallow sofa to those glowing Bubble lamps, George Nelson’s designs are a must in many a modern interior. Here are 6 that stand out from the pages of Dwell.
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.
- As one of the home's most intimate spaces, the bedroom should be a tranquil retreat. These nine renovated homes take this into account, blending comfort with personality.