Primary Colors in Home Design
- Federico Babina's Archist City imagines what artist's own houses might look like—and while the resulting architecture is only imaginary, we've rounded up a few Dwell homes that fit the bill.
- From in-laws to visiting artists, its nice to accommodate traveling guests. These modern guesthouses combine style and hospitality to keep your visitors close to home.
- The results of the American Institute of Architects' 11th annual Small Project Awards are in—and Dwell has the scoop on the smartest spaces under 1,000 square feet.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- While many shy away from using bold color in small spaces, there is no reason spatial restrictions should restrict the imagination.
- A look at Eero Saarinen's Womb chair, an icon of midcentury modern design.
- In the penultimate chapter of our series on the 100 most popular projects ever published in Dwell, a selection of homes including a few mid-century favorites, a tree house in Canada, and more.
- When architects fall in love, designing their own home can be both rewarding and challenging feats. Through compromise and collaboration, these couples successfully made their dream home a reality.