Open-Plan Concrete Home in Japan
- In September 2008, architect Koji Tsutsui accepted the Ceramic Tiles of Italy award for designing a modern, white-tiled residence in Tokyo.
- You love tiny houses. We love tiny houses. We filled our November issue with them, from New Zealand to Chile to Japan and beyond. Here’s a look at 10, hot off the press!
- Browse beautiful and innovative bathroom designs from the pages of Dwell and get inspiration for your own bath tile, toilet, bathtub, bath sink, and shower.
- In a former fishermen’s cottage outside Copenhagen, a young family has carved out a cozy, light-filled home.
- Sometimes the only thing getting us through the day is the dream of an escape—from work, from the city, from our day-to-day.
- In many cities, space is limited. These seven Japanese homes feature innovative storage options, tiny gardens and modern design.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- Argentinean materials, a roiling economy, and a pinch of personal tumult served as the recipe for furniture designer Alejandro Sticotti’s Buenos Aires oasis.