Modern Homes Across Spain
- In a quiet corner of the famed Spanish party island, rug designer Nani Marquina and photographer Albert Font have carved out a serene, site-sensitive home.
- From a young couple's loft in Emeryville to a much-needed summer vacation home upgrade in Norway, peep to see five more of our favorite home renovations around the world. View Part One and Two here.
- In honor of the Palais-Royal's first public art exhibition's 346th anniversary (it debuted today in 1667!), we've curated a fine crop of modern art found in the pages of Dwell.
- Whether it’s a first apartment or a penthouse in the sky, these notoriously small spaces can house big style. Click through the slideshow to see some of our favorite fancy flats.
- From white exteriors to interiors, these homeowners know how to illuminate their space by using minimal color.
- The internationally acclaimed designer Jaime Hayon takes us on a personal tour of his newly renovated home in Valencia, Spain, offering decorating tips along the way.
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.
- Take a photographic odyssey through a sample of the best architecture and design on the Iberian peninsula.