Modern Australian Homes Part Three
- A few years ago, while working with the indigenous communities of remote Arnhem Land, in Australia’s Northern Territory, architect Sue Harper became passionate about prefab.
- You've already seen our favorites in Sydney and on Australia's southern coast. Next, take a look at four homes we love on Australia's eastern seaboard.
- What's that you say? It's National Cat Day? We just couldn't help ourselves so we're doing National Cat Day the Dwell way.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- These four apartments serve as elevated sanctuaries that protect their residents from the city’s urgency.
- From a Greek and Gothic revival to the birth of suburbs, the 1800s brought about new innovations in technology and architectural styles embody those historic changes.
- We add four more breathtaking structures to our collection of modern Australian homes from the Dwell archives. Be sure to take a look at parts one, two and, three as well!
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.