Modern Australian Homes Part Four
- Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and Lennox Head in New South Wales, Chris Knapp, a working architect at Built-Environment Practice, designed a suspended slab-concrete addition to a private Australian…
- We get a peek at the color-happy, Lucy Feagins-designed The Design Files Open House in Sydney, Australia.
- For a renovation located in Glebe—an inner-city suburb of Sydney, Australia—Carterwilliamson Architects took an environmentally friendly tack.
- Building green can be a challenge to really pull off—not to mention afford—but as the following seven houses from our pages show, the payback is huge.
- A few weeks ago we compiled our favorite homes in Sydney, Australia; now, check out some homes from the southern coast of the land down under.
- Brick is most often associated with traditional building styles, from Gothic to Georgian.
- Herman Miller is the Michigan-based manufacturer of all things modern—along with Knoll, and a handful of other companies, one of the grandparents of American modernism.
- Mezzanines are, by definition, in-between spaces—neither here, nor there; neither upstairs nor down. But mezzanines needn't be wasted space.