A Midcentury Modern Renovation in Hudson Valley
- From an affordable modern home situated on a sloped creekside site in Atlanta to a renovated 1960s residence in Austin, click through to see seven of the homes recently featured in our February…
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Bright, white kitchens and bathrooms have always caught our eye. Click thorough our slideshow for a look at seven of our favorites.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Matthew Preston Kimmel has quite a knack for architecture and design. At the mere age of fifteen, Kimmel decided to redesign and transform the third floor of his family’s Chicago home.
- In addition to my tour of the Freitag factory in Zurich, a huge high point of my recent trip to Switzerland involved hopping over the border from Basel to 1 Charles-Eames-Strasse in Weil am Rhein,…
- From a lakeside retreat in northwestern Michigan to a sustainably built home in northern California, here are 7 sleek and smart kitchen renovations.
- Interior and furniture designer Nick Dine—son of pop artist Jim Dine—has a love-hate relationship with his 2,000-square-foot Hudson Square condo loft.