Live-Play Spaces at Home
- A New Zealand expat and her son use their prefabricated lakeside New Jersey retreat as an outdoorsy counterpoint to city life.
- Finding a balance between functionality and playfulness can be a challenge, but these innovative ideas can help create a home that is inspiring for children and adults alike.
- Infant brand Oeuf has been celebrated by celebrities and design magazines alike for its sophisticated yet whimsical products for children.
- Make the living room a central space in your home with loads of colorful accessories and a trapeze or two.
- Bunk beds are a double design whammy when it comes to kids' rooms: They encourage imaginative play and save space in one fell swoop.
- Built-ins abound in this renovation of a 1970s lodge perched high in the French Alps. H2O Architectes devised a plan to increase livable space while leaving the structure intact.
- As architect Frank Lloyd Wright once advised his students, "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.