- In the Auckland, New Zealand, house architect Michal O'Sullivan designed for a family of four, natural materials and neutral tones come together to create an inviting interior.
- In Auckland, New Zealand, architect Michael O’Sullivan and his partner Melissa Schollum braved a miniscule budget, withering looks from friends, and nasty nail-gun injuries to design and build…
- The phrase on everyone's lips is "polar vortex." And it's so brutally cold outside this winter that all we can dream about is kicking back on a sofa, preferably in well-heated or downright balmy…
- "No man is an island," wrote poet John Donne, but in the case of kitchens an aptly placed island makes the room.
- We're continually amazed by all the great residential design Down Under. But lest the Aussies take all the credit, check out our tour of the best modern homes in New Zealand.
- It’s not just for stuffy tweeds; herringbone patterns have a distinct place in modern design. See how in these 8 houses, from Paris to Tokyo.
- From London to Los Angeles, we've gathered seven of our favorite petite residences for a healthy does of small-space inspiration!
- Bound by Auckland, New Zealand's strict building codes, architect Michael O'Sullivan saved the flash for the inside of the Wood family home.