How To: Bright Bedroom Renovation
- Living small is par for the course in New York City, but accommodating a family of four in under 700 square feet rarely looks as effortless as in this storage-smart renovation.
- We can never get enough of great big design in tiny spaces—especially when it comes to efficient, space-saving bathrooms.
- These tips for camouflaging storage space will keep your compact home feeling clean and uncluttered.
- Austin architect J.C. Schmeil converted his family's 1935 bungalow into a spacious modern family home on a modest budget and with tons of ingenuity.
- For our first post in a series featuring inspiring, clutter-free rooms, we begin with the space that is arguably the most important to keep clear of all visual noise: the bedroom.
- How does one hide clutter in a bathroom without going full-on minimalist? Let these ten homes guide your way.
- A baby's arrival is cause for celebration—and for many, it's also a time to confront limited living space.
- With a little ingenuity, attics under the eaves can be transformed into bright, light living spaces.