Dwell's Top Homes of 2013 Part Two
- From the quirky home of Vancouver-based designer Omer Arbel to a minimalist family loft in Copenhagen, click through to see eight of the homes recently featured in our September issue.
- Ivy-covered houses conjure romantic thoughts of English cottages and times of yore but modern homes can benefit from a little lush greenery decoration too.
- If your answer to “How much more black could this room be?” is “None more black,” then we have some recommendations for you.
- We turn our eye to Israel to sample a bit of the modern design happening in the Middle-Eastern country.
- Whether traditional or contemporary, these eight attractive residences have drenched their exteriors in striking bleached hues. Be sure to check out Part One of Striking Modern White Facades here.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.