A Customized Prefab in California's Mayacamas Mountains
- The iT House brings together raw industrial aesthetics with the tactics of green design to forge a new home in the sunbaked wilds of California’s east.
- When compiling the list of the 20 most popular modern homes featured throughout Dwell's 12-year history, certain themes began to surface: small space projects, renovations, unconventional living…
- With a sleek prototype in Emeryville, California, under its belt, Simpatico Homes sets out to redefine prefab's cost—and footprint.
- For the past six months, Linda Taalman of Taalman Koch Architecture has been blogging for Dwell.com about her hands-on renovation of her family's live-work rental apartment in Los Angeles.
- These first forays into prefab structures helped catapult some of the leading firms specializing in the construction methodology.
- From a remote prefab located in Bend, Oregon to an apartment building in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, there is no denying that these eight residences get a healthy dose vitamin D.