Color Coded: 7 Vibrant Exteriors
- Charles Gwathmey’s residential masterpiece, a modest but pioneering home for his parents in the Hamptons, looks as fresh today as it did in 1965.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- From raw metal to classic cedar, these six structures employ creative cladding to heighten their modern cred (and curb appeal).
- With a sleek prototype in Emeryville, California, under its belt, Simpatico Homes sets out to redefine prefab's cost—and footprint.
- Three designers jump-start their practice with an affordably built abode in New Zealand.
- A place to catch morning rays or a bit of fresh air, balconies often become favorite spaces in modern homes. Click through the slideshow for a look at seven designs from the Dwell archive.
- From a remote and sustainable beach house, to a compact prefab vacation home, to an affordable hillside abode, we add three new stunning residences to our previously explored topic, New Zealand Goes…
- This year, Pantone announced that Emerald is its color of 2013. In honor of the verdant and vibrant color, we've collected a handful of projects that'll make you green with envy.