In The City and Off the Grid
- Off the Grid, a recurring feature in the Dwell issues, focuses on modern homes that tread lightly on the earth.
- Hay insulation, passive solar, drought-tolerant gardens: Behold the following 7 houses from Dwell's pages that give back by striving for net-zero status.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.
- From solar power and recycled materials to thermal energy and rooftop gardens, these 10 homes are both inspiring and functional models for sustainable living.
- Here at Dwell, we love a good form, but only in tandem with function.
- Want views from your house? Try building it on top of a skyscraper. These three penthouse apartments give their residents the best views in town.
- We're thrilled to have architect Whitney Sander back to Dwell on Design this year to talk about his unusual prefabricated building system.