An Australian Architect's Simple Brick House With Impressive Green Roof
- We add four more breathtaking structures to our collection of modern Australian homes from the Dwell archives. Be sure to take a look at parts one, two and, three as well!
- In the penultimate chapter of our series on the 100 most popular projects ever published in Dwell, a selection of homes including a few mid-century favorites, a tree house in Canada, and more.
- A few weeks ago we compiled our favorite homes in Sydney, Australia; now, check out some homes from the southern coast of the land down under.
- No opera house. No Bondi Beach. No sunning celebs. This is Melbourne, home of Australia’s most thriving design scene.
- On my recent trip to Melbourne, Australia, I did manage to get out of the city for one day.
- Brunswick, Australia-based studio Breathe Architecture crafts a compact and modern residence perfectly fit for a family of five in a small suburb in Melbourne.
- In spaces small or large, an eat-in kitchen is a useful hub for singles and families alike. Here are 8 well-designed versions from the pages of Dwell.
- On a shady street just off the main drag of Melbourne, Australia’s hippest inner suburb, a pair of creative types and their two kids have made a bright, cheery home by renovating an 1860s…