7 Towers We Love
- I received an unexpected postcard from the petite Polish town of Dąbrówno last week, sent by my friend Tim who was backpacking through Europe.
- Innovative residences in Poland prove that the only way to go is east.
- An affordable city-living situation need not come to an end once children are in the picture; these five family apartments show how to make it work.
- Ivy-covered houses conjure romantic thoughts of English cottages and times of yore but modern homes can benefit from a little lush greenery decoration too.
- This week, the American Institute of Architects' Committe on the Environment (COTE) announced its Top Ten Green Projects.
- Rounding up a few remarkable renovation and preservation architecture projects in the Bay Area, courtesy of SPUR and San Francisco Architectural Heritage.
- In honor of noted New Orleans architect Allen Eskew, who died Tuesday, we meander through the great design and architecture we love from the Big Easy.
- The guests are coming! The guests are coming! We love our family and friends and look forward to the time of year when everyone gets together.