7 Small Spaces Under 400-Square-Feet
- Savvy homeowners prove that with clever storage and other space-saving solutions, living in a one-room apartment can be both practical and comfortable.
- Sometimes you need a room to do double or even triple duty. These transformative furniture units take versatility to a whole new level.
- From crowded cities to a trailer park of tiny houses planned for Sonoma County, California, multiunit micro-housing complexes are popping up all across America.
- Disregard advice for using clean lines and minimal furnishing with limited square footage, these small spaces go bold and big, despite their diminutive sizes.
- From color palettes to vertical accents, we've rounded up eight proven tactics for making the most of a small space renovation.
- Here are nine residences from the Dwell archives that apply the philosophy of "less is more" by stealthily hiding unnecessary clutter and creating smart storage solutions for various rooms in the…
- New York city is the largest metropolitan in the US and home to more than 8 million people. Despite this, living in the City doesn't mean sacrificing space or luxury.
- We've dedicated the pages in our November 2012 issue to living large in small spaces, whether they're 235, 900, or 2,000 square feet. But there's more!