7 Small Spaces Under 400-Square-Feet
- From crowded cities to a trailer park of tiny houses planned for Sonoma County, California, multiunit micro-housing complexes are popping up all across America.
- Here are nine residences from the Dwell archives that apply the philosophy of "less is more" by stealthily hiding unnecessary clutter and creating smart storage solutions for various rooms in the…
- New York city is the largest metropolitan in the US and home to more than 8 million people. Despite this, living in the City doesn't mean sacrificing space or luxury.
- We've dedicated the pages in our November 2012 issue to living large in small spaces, whether they're 235, 900, or 2,000 square feet. But there's more!
- If your itty bitty bathroom is ready for a redo, check out these 12 projects that make the most of limited space with clever tricks.
- In many homes, there’s not even an inch to spare, much less a few feet for an awkward swinging door.
- No matter how tiny your abode, a proper desk is still attainable. These 10 smart setups make the most of small spaces with big style.
- This seven-part blog series profiles a new prefab development in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood—a LEED Platinum-targeted building containing 23 "micro-studios".