7 Modern Hamptons Homes
- “I can show you what it was…and what it is,” Joe Dolce says, delineating the slight, 250-square-foot addition to his Long Island summer home.
- Seven striking dining room arrangements to inspire high-design mealtime.
- In 2004, The Houses at Sagaponac—a controversial development on eastern Long Island—celebrated its first completed house. In 2005, the first residents move in.
- Following our kitchen roundups shouting the joy of wood and celebrating the calm of all-white, here are eight home kitchens that dip into bright color.
- Two idiosyncratic Andrew Geller structures get a new lease on life as part of a modern-day family compound designed by Hamptons architects Bates Masi.
- Long Island boasts both extravagant mansions and cozy cottages, original new structures and inspired renovations. Here, we take a look at some of Dwell's favorite Long Island homes.
- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- Spying a body of water—be it a placid lake, roaring ocean, glassy pond, or snaking river—from your bedroom window is one of the fairest sights one can see.