7 Light Fixtures We Love
- From a warm slab countertop to a modern dining table and chairs, we love homes that customize their interiors with walnut accents.
- Portland-based studio Jessica Helgerson Interior Design rehauled a Brooklyn brownstone with furnishings and finishes in bold colors and tactile materials.
- Revamped kitchens and bathrooms make for high-impact upgrades to any home. From Roman relics to brass fixtures, we unlock the secrets to these inspiring modern renovations.
- A family enlists Brooklyn design-build firm MADE to renovate a brownstone using surplus and salvaged materials for a budget-conscious patina.
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- In these five homes, a well-placed skylight makes all the difference, flooding the interiors with light from above.
- It's our firm belief that morning toast and coffee taste better in a cozy breakfast nook—a design feature made popular in Craftsman homes of the early 20th century.
- Modern furniture and architecture looks even richer when paired with a robust art collection. Look to these seven homes for how to create just the right synthesis.