7 Beach Houses Around the World
- Having spent many years pining for her own space at the beach, Sofie Howard—photographer agent and owner of Los Angeles–based Commune Images—finally found it at Paradise Cove Mobile Home Park in…
- From island cottages to city homes, these three Spanish abodes offer plenty of inspiration for anything from incorporating more color into your space to integrating your home into its natural…
- For centuries, Spain’s Canary Islands have been the last outpost of civilization before European mariners sailed headlong into the vast Atlantic.
- 2011’s “Beach Houses We Love” is a perennial favorite. Here, we’ve compiled five more of our most popular waterfront homes.
- These seven properties show that when it comes to vacations homes, less can certainly be more.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Hammocks can range from casual to luxurious, showing up everywhere from backyards to boutique hotels. Here are 6 swingin’ hammock arrangements from the Dwell archives.
- When the Fisher family’s 1960s Long Island beach bungalow started to crumble, they sought an architect who’d preserve the home’s humble roots and mellow vibe, while subtly bringing…