6 Space Saving Solutions from Japan
- In many cities, space is limited. These seven Japanese homes feature innovative storage options, tiny gardens and modern design.
- A Japanese architect creates multi-use miracles with a home just wider than a big rig.
- These five homes in Japan solve a variety of problems, whether it’s a lack of square footage, privacy, or lighting.
- Our September Japan Style issue celebrates design influenced or inpired by Japanese culture.
- Thanks to a fleet of wildly creative architects producing out-of-the-box houses for brave, non-conformist clients, Japan's architecture scene is one of the most exciting in the world.
- Somewhere between the Villa Savoye and shag-carpeted condos in Mammoth, the spiral staircase lost its way.
- This flower shop, art gallery, and home for two looks like the simplest of cubes. Fitting it all into 1,115 square feet, however, prompted Japanese architect Makoto Tanijiri to think outside the box.
- These 8 interiors from Japanese houses we’ve shown in our pages possess warm woods, clean lines, and an unparalleled design sense.