6 Modern Homes in San Diego
+ Read Article
Although at first glance San Diego is typically associated with beachside apartments and tile-roofed bungalows, it most definitely has a modern side. With architectural legends such as Louis Kahn blazing the trail, the city is holding its own: Here are six houses from our pages that show San Diego's modern edge.
@current / @total
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Looking to update your kitchen sink?
- These twin sun-drenched San Diego abodes prove that two decks are better than one.
- The Mariscal residence in downtown San Diego is just one surprise in a city rarely associated with innovative urban structures.
- Representing the architectural eclecticism of L.A.’s west side, the five homes selected for day one of the Dwell Los Angeles Home Tours, to be held on Saturday, June 15, include both midcentury and…
- In 2006, architect Nathan Lee Colkitt, whose firm has designed affordable, modern housing, a challenged athletes foundation and a conceptual Cuban immigrant museum, was in search of a live/work space…
- As previously looked at in Decked out Dwell invites you to once again revel in the beauty of these five stunning and spacious outdoor spaces.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.