6 Modern Homes in San Diego
Although at first glance San Diego is typically associated with beachside apartments and tile-roofed bungalows, it most definitely has a modern side. With architectural legends such as Louis Kahn blazing the trail, the city is holding its own: Here are six houses from our pages that show San Diego's modern edge.
@current / @total
- We interviewed architect Sebastian Mariscal on his thoughtful, textured approach to designing with wood, for our 2014 Materials special issue.
- Architecture in San Diego—from newly built homes to modern classics like Kahn's Salk Institute—blends tradition and innovation in an exciting new way.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Looking to update your kitchen sink?
- These twin sun-drenched San Diego abodes prove that two decks are better than one.
- As city populations grow, we continue to squeeze the most out of every square foot in our living spaces. These five infill homes manage to slip through the cracks.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- As previously looked at in Decked out Dwell invites you to once again revel in the beauty of these five stunning and spacious outdoor spaces.