6 Modern Homes in Connecticut
- Lisa Gray and Alan Organschi, founders of the New Haven, Connecticut, architecture firm Gray Organschi, specialize in thoughtful, site-specific homes. See our favorites from the Dwell archives.
- While not as often associated with modernism as steel or glass, stone is indeed appreciated by modern architects, as evidenced by the following seven houses from the pages of Dwell that incorporate…
- Clerestory windows have been around since the time of the ancient Egyptians, and there's a reason for their staying power.
- Philip Johnson and David Whitney used to invite great minds from the architecture, design, and art worlds to the Johnson-designed Glass House in New Canaan, Connecticut, for evenings of discussion…
- For our latest installment of Three Buildings, we turned to Danish designer Søren Rose.
- In Guilford, Connecticut, residents Suzanne and Brooks Kelley furnished the glass-walled living room of their cottage with an array of classic items paired with minimalist contemporary pieces, all in…
- Want to know how to ruin a dinner party really quickly? Fill the house with smoke.
- The guests are coming! The guests are coming! We love our family and friends and look forward to the time of year when everyone gets together.