6 Cool Homes in Los Angeles
- No other city in America has meant more to the development of modern residential design than Los Angeles.
- While we can all heed that age-old axiom, "Never judge a book by its cover," we're swooning over the façades of these homes.
- From a sleek Eichler-inspired prefab in Emeryville to a barnhouse-turned family home in Oakland, we highlight five more of our favorite abodes from the west coast.
- When artists Ramona Trent and Anthony Pearson teamed up with architects Escher GuneWardena for a full-scale renovation, they bestowed a remarkable view upon an unremarkable bungalow.
- As the long weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Urban gardens are cropping up everywhere, from the country to the city. To follow are five modern ways to grow your own.
- An aptly placed pattern does a modern interior good. Spy seven of our favorite wallcoverings in the following slideshow.
- Although snow still covers many a garden, spring is rapidly approaching and the plans for lush landscapes are being laid.