5 Modern Apartments in Paris
- Can’t afford to drop $2 million on a Marc Newson Lockheed Lounge? Relax, for to follow is a study of rooms from the pages of Dwell that incorporate a range of designs by the modern industrial master.
- It’s the time of year when the dining room tends to actually be used for its original purpose as an elegant venue for long meals with family and friends. Here are 7 stunning examples from our pages.
- For Felix Claus, a 1930s rental apartment is more than an idyllic pied-à-terre—it’s an architectural gem that requires reverence and careful tending.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.
- Modern furniture and architecture looks even richer when paired with a robust art collection. Look to these seven homes for how to create just the right synthesis.
- We’d like to congratulate purple—or rather its more showy cousin, orchid—for regaining the spotlight after Pantone’s 2014 color of the year announcement.
- A collection need not create clutter and stress; these five homes turn a hobby into a design signature.
- From a wooden angled open space to a Parisian art director's room with an island, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in.