- Looking to update your kitchen sink?
- From a custom, silvery Bulthaup to a "culinary cockpit" housed in a penthouse, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in.
- From a Greek and Gothic revival to the birth of suburbs, the 1800s brought about new innovations in technology and architectural styles embody those historic changes.
- Who doesn't want a little more light in their lives?
- For the past six months, Linda Taalman of Taalman Koch Architecture has been blogging for Dwell.com about her hands-on renovation of her family's live-work rental apartment in Los Angeles.
- From a colorful renovation with mid-century roots to an industrial open-plan space, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. Click here to see Part One and Two.
- Mike McDonald, an Oakland, California–based builder, faced a common problem for Bay Area homeowners: an aesthetically pleasing, historically significant, but structurally shaky Victorian.
- Countertops are an important part of a kitchen renovation, and they can be everything from earthy to space-age. Here are five Dwell favorites.