- Reimagined, repurposed, and recycled, the following 8 cool solutions for your bedside should get you thinking beyond boring tables.
- From a textile designer's bright London home to a modern farmhouse in Missouri, peep to see five more of our favorite home renovations around the world. View Part One, Two, and Three here.
- Interior and furniture designer Nick Dine—son of pop artist Jim Dine—has a love-hate relationship with his 2,000-square-foot Hudson Square condo loft.
- We conclude our countdown of the 100 most-popular homes in Dwell.
- As previously looked at in Color Story: Orange, we take another glance at a selection of modern homes, which incorporate the inviting, warm, and eccentric color.
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- Tom Hanks is not known for horror films, but his 1986 flop, The Money Pit, has a terrifying premise: A seemingly small renovation consumes a couple’s life, devouring their reserves of time,…
- Though he appears to live alone, this graphically inclined Parisian commissioned an apartment that deftly houses his many roommates—scores of beloved comics—as well.