The Tree of Ghent
- Is Belgium the new Netherlands?
- In the following slideshow, spy seven ways that architects and designers crafted their structures around trees.
- If you're lucky enough to own a home with "Neutra bones," here are six examples of how to update the mid-century feel for modern living.
- Ahead of the Brighten the Corners: Bringing Color into Your Home panel at Dwell on Design, we offer some full-spectrum inspiration from projects previously featured in the magazine.
- If chocolates, waffles, and frites are all you imagine comes from Belgium, you've not been paying attention.
- Blue: the color that helped catapult the careers of artist Yves Klein and musician Miles Davis, the most-prized and most-expensive hue in the Renaissance.
- The next post in our series dedicated to eradicating clutter focuses squarely on the home office, where simple storage and design solutions promise to help you dump those extra papers and think…
- A pair of environmentally attuned architects combined adjoining properties in a Los Angeles canyon to house their modernist menagerie.