Toronto's 10 Top Homes
Toronto: largest city in Canada, capital of Ontario, and seat of multiculturalism in our neighbor to the north. (It's also currently host to the most active construction cranes in North America!) Here's a primer on ten great Toronto homes from the Dwell archive.
@current / @total
- The city of Toronto has many facets—and as Canada's largest metropolitan area, it's got a concentration of modern residences that does the local architecture scene proud.
- Toronto-based firm Levitt Goodman Architects is known for its green designs.
- From New York to Paris, we take a look at 8 contemporary apartments nestled in busy cities around the world.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Facing tight building codes and an even tighter space, Karen White and David MacNaughtan needed an architect who could turn lemons into lemonade. Donald Chong devised a refreshing solution.
- As previously looked at in 5 Bold and Modern Glass Facades, Dwell takes another look at 8 contemporary structures that are recognized for their creative and daring use of combined materials and glass.
- I traveled to Toronto last week to serve on the curatorial committee of Twenty+Change, report a story, and check out the city's current design scene.
- As previously looked at in Color Story: Orange, we take another glance at a selection of modern homes, which incorporate the inviting, warm, and eccentric color.