Sustainable Glass House in Sonoma
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, the old adage goes. That said, the careful are rewarded with stunning views and a strong connection to the outdoors.
- When you live in a climate that's right for it, there is nothing like having architectural elements that allow your indoor living to expand and blend with the outdoor space.
There are few things worse than super-specified, superfluous kitchen utensils. (Surely we can all slice an avocado without an avocado slicer.) This combo digital scale and measuring cup, exclusive to Williams-Sonoma, offers two useful tools without adding clutter to your kitchen.
- Generously proportioned ceilings and stretched floors, here are 8 open-plan living spaces worth taking a look at!
How do you surprise and delight the Star Wars fan who has everything? Try baking a hot batch of the best the Rebel Alliance and Empire have to offer. Two separate sets have got Boba Fett fans, die hard Darth devotees, and Milllenium Falcon afficionados covered. The Force is strong with these ones.
- The iT House brings together raw industrial aesthetics with the tactics of green design to forge a new home in the sunbaked wilds of California’s east.
- Designer John Picard isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty in the kitchen, or washing the sand off his feet in the bathroom.