A Sustainable "Case Study" House in California
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- One of the best ways to keep tabs on what we're working on here at Dwell is to follow @dwellmagazine on Instagram.
- Though the Golden Gate and the Bay Bridge are certainly the most famous, there are in fact seven bridges that span the wide waters of the San Francisco Bay.
- We've sent Dwell senior editor Aaron Britt to Michigan to visit the Herman Miller factory and Herman Miller has sent some of its collection to Syracuse, New York, for the new Good Design: Stories…
- While Sochi’s true legacy is yet to be written, the questions raised by inflated budgets and shaky construction are already being debated. It’s nothing new.
- Self-taught photographer Matthias Heiderich has spent the past three years roaming around Berlin, snapping photos with his medium-format film camera and Pentax digital camera.
- Just before you embark on your long weekend adventures, take a look at what our editors found on the webosphere this week!
- The right time, the right place, as they say. Case in point, these seven photographers who each managed to successfully capture and freeze a unique moment in time.