Striking Slatted Wood and Glass Home in San Francisco
- In this spotlight on materials in the modern home: marble. We examine four residences that make use of the natural stone.
- The ability to mass produce automobiles made garages a staple in mid-century design. From the Chicago suburbs to rural Montana, here are seven modernizations on this home necessity.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Fresh from our September issue dedicated, we visit an astounding wood-and-glass home in San Francisco that architect Craig Steely created for an industrial designer and a mechanical engineer.
- A delicious slab of white Carrara marble, a couple of planks of plywood, and 20,000 Legos: These are among the inventive materials used for some of our favorite kitchen islands from the pages of…
- As Previously looked at in 5 Cool Modern Courtyards, Dwell takes another glance at 5 modern homes with outstanding elevated terraces.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- From a storied 1980s party house set in the desert to a wood and glass home perched on the cliffs of Big Sur, we highlight five more of our favorite abodes from the west coast.