Small Space Live/Work Box Home in Japan
- Time and again, so many modern architects tell us that they are heavily influenced by Japanese design. We go straight to the source with 5 of our favorite homes in Japan from the pages of Dwell.
- Thanks to a fleet of wildly creative architects producing out-of-the-box houses for brave, non-conformist clients, Japan's architecture scene is one of the most exciting in the world.
- Hour-long commutes. Flaky public transportation. The congestion of crowds. It's no wonder many folk choose to work from home these days.
- While white may be interpreted as an absence of color, it is by no means absent of major impact when used in design.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- These five homes in Japan solve a variety of problems, whether it’s a lack of square footage, privacy, or lighting.
- If you’re the blaming type, you might fault Le Corbusier for making the white facade so utterly irresistible.
- In Toronto, a painter accustomed to crashing in his studio created an airy artistic haven with both working and living quarters for a more balanced and polished picture.