A Simple Plan
- A highlight of reporting "A Simple Plan," my story about the Marmol Radziner-designed prefab in Ukiah, California (in our December/January 2012 issue, and online here) was sitting down with…
- With this elegant steel prototype, Marmol Radziner and Associates launch a new prefab venture with the goal of bringing their modern design sensibilities to a broader market.
- The locations may be far flung—from rural Missouri to Eglisau, Switzerland—the residents might be architects, families, or weekend warriors, but the constant is prefabrication in our…
- Jim Murren’s prefab house in Sin City, designed by Marmol Radziner, is as artful as it is art-filled, thanks to an asymmetrical arrangement of solids and voids.
- In January 2003, we issued a challenge to 16 architects: Design a modern prefab home for $200,000.
- Is the modernist's perfect companion a fluffy pooch?
- A long house on Long Island, this prefab could get to its site peaceably only by traveling in pieces.
- The Blue Sky prototype home tiptoes gracefully across the desert landscape just north of Joshua Tree National Park.