A Simple Plan
- A highlight of reporting "A Simple Plan," my story about the Marmol Radziner-designed prefab in Ukiah, California (in our December/January 2012 issue, and online here) was sitting down with…
- Los Angeles-based Marmol Radziner understands the benefits of prefab construction.
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- Freed from the constraints of urban architecture, these homes luxuriate in their far away locales.
- Is the modernist's perfect companion a fluffy pooch?
- The locations may be far flung—from rural Missouri to Eglisau, Switzerland—the residents might be architects, families, or weekend warriors, but the constant is prefabrication in our…
- Amid the industrial expanse of Vernon, California, Marmol Radziner Prefab’s factory-built homes are pieced together in a process akin to the assembly lines made famous by Henry Ford.
- With this elegant steel prototype, Marmol Radziner and Associates launch a new prefab venture with the goal of bringing their modern design sensibilities to a broader market.