San Juan, PR
- Marrying function, design and efficiency, these six skylights offer an alternative to daytime energy use.
- Concrete may seem brutalist to some, but consider its many applications: buff, polished, waxed, and turned into panels for a facade. Here are nine Dwell homes that make incredible use of the material.
- Latin America's design scene is heating up, from artisan-made goods making their way to US department stores to the massive architecture projects going up in advance of the World Cup and Olympic…
- A foundation for our beloved possessions and very own two feet—the floor. From the clean beauty of Carrara marble to intricately patterned slabs, we take a look at seven tile-clad floors we love.
- If you’re the blaming type, you might fault Le Corbusier for making the white facade so utterly irresistible.
- The swelter of summer is just about upon us—beat the heat with this roundup of swimming pools from issues past.
- Argentinean materials, a roiling economy, and a pinch of personal tumult served as the recipe for furniture designer Alejandro Sticotti’s Buenos Aires oasis.
- Who doesn't want a little more light in their lives?