São Paulo, Brazil
- These five homes feature ecologically mindful landscape designs. Take a look for inspiration!
- To call São Paulo—the largest city in Brazil and one of the largest in the world—overwhelming is an understatement.
- Brazil didn't make into the World Cup finals, but we still love the country's architecture and design.
- When you live in a climate that's right for it, there is nothing like having architectural elements that allow your indoor living to expand and blend with the outdoor space.
- Latin America's design scene is heating up, from artisan-made goods making their way to US department stores to the massive architecture projects going up in advance of the World Cup and Olympic…
- In our October issue (on newsstands September 10), we venture into a house in São Paulo, Brazil that architect Isay Weinfeld designed for a family of six to offer a peace refuge from the busy…
The Largest Latin American Design Festival
- Ivy-covered houses conjure romantic thoughts of English cottages and times of yore but modern homes can benefit from a little lush greenery decoration too.