Rural Home on a Holland Harbor
- There is something about the clean lines and pale wood of quintessential Scandinavian design that makes it so appealing.
- An aptly placed pattern does a modern interior good. Spy seven of our favorite wallcoverings in the following slideshow.
- Whether faux or for real, sheepskin and fur are modernists’ favorite fuzzy accessories.
- At Dwell, we love a good yarn about textile design and the creative individuals who express themselves through sewing, darning, and spinning fibers.
- Who says antique furnishings have no place in a contemporary living space?
- From snaking pendants to antique geometric wire frames, these five lighting pieces illuminate their spaces in modern style.
- Every year, emerging Danish designers are chosen to display their wares at Mindcraft, an exhibit of up-and-coming Danish design coinciding with Milan's international design fair.
- In the small village of Spannum, in the Dutch province of Friesland, Claudy Jongstra heads a felt-design studio whose modesty in process and material belie its overwhelming commercial appeal and…