Rug Designer Nani Marquina's Serene Home in Ibiza
- From island cottages to city homes, these three Spanish abodes offer plenty of inspiration for anything from incorporating more color into your space to integrating your home into its natural…
- Spanish rug designer Nani Marquina's island retreat is a feature story in our July/August "Designers at Home" issue (available on newsstands now).
- They haven’t always been in design favor, but throw pillows, when done right, can add warmth, color, and texture to a room like nothing else can. Six designers show us how.
- Reimagined, repurposed, and recycled, the following 8 cool solutions for your bedside should get you thinking beyond boring tables.
- "That rug really tied the room together," says Walter Sobchak in the Big Lebowski.
- You've had a long day. Take a moment to daydream and picture yourself relaxing on any one of these beautiful porches, patios, and terraces from farmhouses to island getaways. You're welcome.
- Spanish rug and textile designer Nani Marquina, whose idyllic Ibiza weekend house we featured in Dwell's July/August 2012 "Designers at Home" issue, recently marked her company's 25th…
- Nanimarquina, the Barcelona-based rug manufacturer, experiments with color and patterns at Milan Design Week 2014.