Renovation: 800 Square Feet
While in the process of helping his father find a suitable home closer to his family, Sacramento designer Curtis Popp realized he had everything he needed to provide his dad, an artist, with the comfortable, modern environment he always desired. One half of a 1950s ranch-style duplex owned by the designer’s mother—amicably separated from his father long ago—opened up, providing 800 square feet of space for the redo.
@current / @total
- If your itty bitty bathroom is ready for a redo, check out these 12 projects that make the most of limited space with clever tricks.
- Sacramento architectural designer Curtis Popp bought and renovated, in three months, a five-bedroom, three-bath, 2,900-square-foot house that had, over the years, succumbed to a growing architectural…
- In an up-and-coming area of Copenhagen, a pair of designers and their twin girls inhabit a converted loft, filling it with serious design savvy and a hefty dose of creativity.
- If you're short on kitchen space but big on design, never fear—the following 10 kitchens will help you fill your galley with great, space-saving ideas.
- Browse beautiful and innovative bathroom designs from the pages of Dwell and get inspiration for your own bath tile, toilet, bathtub, bath sink, and shower.
- Whether it’s a first apartment or a penthouse in the sky, these notoriously small spaces can house big style. Click through the slideshow to see some of our favorite fancy flats.
- These inspiring white and light-filled homes have captured an atmosphere which breathes minimal modernism at its finest.
- Here we are with our final report from the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, held this year in Las Vegas (it's heading back to Chicago in 2012).