A Renovated Farmhouse in Northern Italy
- With Milan Design Week in full swing, we take a look at some of our favorite Italian homes.
- As the weekend slowly draws near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- At the start of the new year we all have grand intentions. Often, one of them is to finally get more organized.
- A wide expanse of glass is a classic hallmark of modern architecture, and with good reason: Walls and windows that blur the boundaries of indoor and outdoor spaces by employing glass create feelings…
- Revamped kitchens and bathrooms make for high-impact upgrades to any home. From Roman relics to brass fixtures, we unlock the secrets to these inspiring modern renovations.
- Countertops are an important part of a kitchen renovation, and they can be everything from earthy to space-age. Here are five Dwell favorites.
- We can learn a thing or two from foodies about kitchen design, as the following modern Dwell kitchen-centric homes—the stuff that culinary dreams are made of—so elegantly prove.
- In compliance with strict regulations on historical renovations, these five Italian homes deftly incorporate original structure into modern remodels.