A Renovated Art Nouveau Barcelona Apartment
- It’s never too late to start collecting modern furniture. Take inspiration from these well-furnished interiors, which bring design classics out of the museum and into home.
- If you've read our guide on how to shop for a sofa, you may know that the couch is one piece of furniture that carries an investment--think purchase of a lifetime.
- 2014 is a big year for Dutch designer designer Marcel Wanders, with a major retrospective of his work at Amsterdam's Stedelijk Museum and Moooi opening its first New York City flagship store.
- In this four-part series, explore modern hallway designs from Asia to North America sourced from the Dwell archives. Click here to view Part One and Two!
- Generously proportioned ceilings and stretched floors, here are 8 open-plan living spaces worth taking a look at!
- When graphic designers Jeanette and Mike Abbink left behind their loft in San Francisco—with collected ephemera, a voluminous library, and a parcel of paintings in tow—they didn’t…
- The acclaimed Italian designers Ludovica+Roberto Palomba carve a serene retreat out of a 17th-century oil mill in Salento, filling it with custom creations and their greatest hits.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.