Reflections on a Lake
- They may range from humble wood cabins to contemporary architectural masterpieces, but the following 6 houses have one thing in common: each beautifully complements its lakeside setting.
- In honor of our just having landed at Design Week Mexico, Dwell presents a few of our favorite modern houses in the country.
- You may not be able to get away from your desk today, but you can take a short visual vacation courtesy of these eight scenes from the Dwell archives.
- Is there such a thing as "home" without music?
- Last week, the MoMA Design Store in New York launched the latest installment in its Destination: Design series.
- A glass-and-concrete mountainside lair is fit for a Bond villain with a penchant for stunning Alpine views.
- By pooling their resources and giving their architect complete creative control, two busy Mexico City–based brothers built a high-design vacation home for just $70 per square foot.
- After three rainless weeks a welcome tropical shower blew into San Juan, Puerto Rico, one afternoon last May, awakening Casa Delpin with the sound of trickling water.