- Not for the feint of heart, but for the green of thumb: A living wall is a vibrant way to celebrate nature in tandem with architecture.
- Polish up your patio this summer with verdant green walls, unique sculptural elements, and an open layout.
- The Pantone color for 2013 may be emerald, but we are excited about another continuing trend in a different shade of green: The living wall.
- Reimagined, repurposed, and recycled, the following 8 cool solutions for your bedside should get you thinking beyond boring tables.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- Here at Dwell HQ in San Francisco, most of us reside in apartments and small ones at that, so we have a special place in our hearts for small space inspiration.
- Today, in honor of the 12th anniversary of the attacks of 9/11 we take pause and give a special salute to some of our favorite coverage of NYC over the years—knowing the skyline will never be the…
- Though often pushed to the wayside, the rooms belonging to the littlest members of the family need not be ignored. Our editors have combed through the archives to find some favorites from years past.