Playful Family Home in Belgium
- A look at the history of Harry Bertoia's iconic steel wire seating collection from 1951, and a few Dwell homes that showcase the chairs to their best advantage.
- Cozy up with modern fireplaces for all kinds of spaces.
- Take a look into these 10 homes to see how they have effortlessly furnished their interiors with playful collections of mismatched items.
- Twenty years ago, interior architects Renaud de Poorter and Femke Holdrinet began collecting furniture.
- As summer cools off and fall gears up, take a look at a few examples of sleek, minimalist fireplaces in Dwell-approved modern homes.
- Smitten from the start with a 1970s concrete villa in rural Belgium, a resident and her designer embark on a sensitive renovation that excises the bad (carpeted walls, dark rooms) and highlights the…
- Let's be honest, working from home always sounds like a great idea but you need a well appointed and dedicated workspace to really get anything done.
- Is Belgium the new Netherlands?